This listing has been closed and can’t be purchased.
Men's Current Issue Sand
Condition: New Without Box
Seller Notes: Scratches on suede. Unworn. Note, differs from stock photos: thinner lace, ~1/4'' thicker sole. RRBSKU24
The Current Issue takes a cue after the classic USMC boots in both style and performance. These desert boots are a sandy perfection in water-resistant suede and military-grade canvas with Vibram soles, built to last. A daily boot that's comfortable and easy to wear. Street-cred included.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Charles F. Stead water-resistant suede and military-grade canvas exterior.
- Leather-trimmed full Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Solid brass hardware including interior vents.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- XLT extra light Vibram rubber outsole.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 8 1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 12"
- Heel Height: 1 1/2"
Brand Directitems are sold directly from Ranch Road Boots, and might be samples, production units, returned items, or more.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection