This listing has been closed and can’t be purchased.
Condition: Good Condition
Sole (Bottom) Scuff or Signs of Wear
Seller Notes: Great boots in great condition, but my calves are too large, so they are too snug around the calf area for me. Heels are new. No box.
Our signature and most popular traditional western style. The boots every cowboy needs. These versatile glove-soft boots will take you from the city to the rodeo for days, months and years. There's many a reason why these are a brand must-have.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Glove-soft Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- Leather outsole with injected rubber strips extends sole life.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton, drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 13"
- Shaft Circumference: 14"
- Heel Height: 1 1/2"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection