Men's Armstrong County
Condition: Good Condition
Seller Notes: I have two pairs of these boots and just don’t get to wear this pair often enough. Trying to make more room in the closet! I think I have worn these boots fewer than 10 times. They will come in original box with both protective boot bags.
Nothing says that casual, everyday work boots can’t look good too. Our Men's Armstrong County boots bring you the best of both worlds, marrying handcrafted quality with impeccable western style. A great go-to for wherever you're headed, these boots are built to help you step up and stand out. The Armstrong County is handcrafted from water resistant calf suede, vintage tanned pull-up leather, traditional western lasts and time-honored construction methods for the highest quality, best fitting boots.
Spanish fine-nap suede / leather exterior and calf-lined interior
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable
- Steel shank for arch support
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles
- Solid brass hardware at lace eyelets
- All leather outsole
- Stacked leather heel with shock absorbing rubber heel cap
- Handmade in Spain
- Standard width, runs true to US sizing
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection