Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: My feet grew after having a baby and these boots are a little too tight! Worn about 8x and in excellent condition
The Presidio is the star of the show. A favorite by demand, this tall shaft boot is handmade with traditional western lasts (molds) and dots an all-over pattern of tiny cut-out stars for a fun starry twist. A boot that makes a statement.
If between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Hand waxed Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: ~14"
- Shaft Circumference: 14.5"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection