Condition: Good Condition
Leather (Upper) Scuff
Sole (Bottom) Scuff or Signs of Wear
Seller Notes: Too large for me but they’re perfectly broken in and so comfy!
Drawing inspiration from desert landscapes we've created this western boot with a one-of-a-kind "sagebrush" design overlay stitching and nude tone leather underlay. Cowgirl or not these boots will take you miles through spring, summer, and beyond. Make a statement in these with skirts, cropped fray hem jeans, or even shorts.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 10"
- Shaft Circumference: ~12.5"
- Heel Height: 1-1/2"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection