Service Boot Brown
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Worn on and off for about 2 weeks. They felt a little big when I first tried them on, and as I wore them more, they became even looser. Selling these to switch to an 8.5, but I cannot return them as they were worn outside.
Our signature lace-up service boot and the workhorse of your wardrobe. This fully Goodyear-welted boot is inspired by early twentieth century military boots. Handmade with Spanish oil-stuffed pull-up leather. Polish frequently to keep these sophisticated and "inspection-ready" or if you are about vintage looks let them wear as they develop a beautiful natural patina with time and use.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- Full Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- All-leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Solid brass hardware.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 6 1/4"
- Shaft Circumference: 11 3/4"
- Heel Height: 1"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection