Condition: New Without Box
Seller Notes: Like new. RRBSKU207
A signature and traditionally crafted lemon-wood pegged western boot. The boots every cowboy needs season after season. These full-grain leather boots get washed and sanded for a subtle distressed look. Like all good-looking cowboy boots these are adorned with western stitching detail on shaft. Cowboy boots that make a statement.
Runs true to US sizing.
Burnished full-grain leather; washed and sanded.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Boot Height: 12"
- Shaft Circumference: 13.5"
- Heel Height (including rubber heel cap): 1 1/2"
Brand Directitems are sold directly from Ranch Road Boots, and might be samples, production units, returned items, or more.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection